CALIFORNIA ELECTION ALERT !
Tuesday, September 14, 2021 is Recall Election Day in California.
Vote YES on the first question to RECALL GOVERNOR GAVIN NEWSOM; and
Vote for LARRY ELDER on the second question to elect Larry Elder as governor if a majority of the votes counted voted Yes on the first question.
Vote-By-Mail ballots were mailed out to ALL registered voters, dead or alive, moved out of the state or not, legal or illegal. This was done to maximize the opportunity for election fraud and theft to keep Governor Gavin Newsom in office.
The election fraud can include stuffing the ballot box with fraudulent ballots voting NO on the RECALL and NO VOTE for the new governor, and destroying, discarding, or not counting ballots voting YES and LARRY ELDER.
You can vote by mail, but it is probably safer to vote in person at the election poll on or before September 14, 2021 to help ensure your vote gets counted.
GREAT WEBSITES TO VISIT REGULARLY:
Dennis Prager's 5-Minute Educational Videos
Free Videos. Free Minds. www.PragerU.com
KRLA AM 870 Talk Radio
KABC AM 790 Talk Radio
Mark Levin Radio Talk Show:
Hear or download past shows for free:
September 2022 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Recall Racist and Undemocratic Governor Newsom, Elect Larry Elder – Letter to the El Segundo Herald by Michael D. Robbins
- America’s Founding Principles in 250 Words, Including the Title
- Former El Segundo City Councilman Mike Robbins Exposed Evidence of an El Segundo Unified School District Pay-For-Play Scam Involving Bond Measure ES
- Flyer Distributed throughout El Segundo exposing evidence of El Segundo Unified School District Pay-For-Play to Fund School Bond Ballot Measure ES Campaign
- Alert for the Tuesday, November 8, 2016 General Election
- Hate Crime Law Supporters Weakened Our Criminal Justice System and Self-Defense Rights, by Michael D. Robbins on
- Could Firefighter’s Arrest be the Result of a Culture of Entitlement? on
- Are Chevron’s Taxes Too High? on
- Are Chevron’s Taxes Too High? on
- Eye-Popping El Segundo 2009 Firefighter Compensation Data on
- August 2021
- June 2021
- November 2018
- August 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- January 2015
- October 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- January 2010
- October 2009
- April 2008
- August 2005
- August 2004
- April 2004
- August 2001
- July 2001
- April 1996
- March 1996
- January 1994
- November 1991
- 9-11 Terrorism Attack
- America's Founding Documents
- America's Founding Principles
- American Founding
- ATM Machines
- Beach Reporter Letters
- Crime Control
- Daily Breeze Letters
- Declaration of Independence
- Doug Willmore's Great Chevron Shakedown
- Doug Willmore’s Great City Shakedown
- Economy and Economics
- El Segundo
- El Segundo Chevron Public Records Act Request
- El Segundo Election Coverage
- El Segundo Herald Letters
- El Segundo Hotel Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT)
- El Segundo Measure B TOT Tax Hike
- El Segundo News
- El Segundo Tax and Fee Increases
- Fake News
- Federalist Papers
- Firefighter and Police Union Compensation and Pensions
- Firefighter Union Corruption
- Firefighters Commiting Crimes
- Fraud Waste and Abuse
- Government Employee Compensation and Pensions
- Gun Control
- Hermosa Beach
- Historical News
- Identity Theft
- Individual Liberty
- Islamic Terrorism
- Letters to the Editor
- Los Angeles Times
- Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach News
- Mass Murders
- Measure A – 5 New Taxes and 6 Tax Inceases
- Measure P – Firefighters Union Initiative
- Middle East
- Police Officers Commiting Crimes
- Police Union Corruption
- Political Corruption
- Position Papers
- Public Records
- Public Records Act
- Recall Election
- Recall Election
- Redondo Beach
- School Teachers Union Corruption
- Self-Defense and Gun Rights
- Tax Policy and Issues
- U.S. Constitution
- Union Corruption
- United States
- Violent Crime
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Compensation Reform
- Election Info
- City Elections
- General Elections
- Primary Elections
- School District Elections
- Special Elections
- Tax and Fee Increases
Category Archives: ALERTS
GENERAL ELECTION:Tuesday, November 8, 2016 Click HERE to see the “Clinton Cash” documentary movie for FREE over the Internet on Breitbart.com before you vote. See the great “Hillary’s America” documentary movie in a theater before you vote, and before it … Continue reading
EL SEGUNDO CITY ELECTION:
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Vote “NO” on the Measure B Tax Hike.
Vote only 2 of 3 City Council votes, for best two: Don Brann and Carol Pirsztuk, or also vote for third best, Drew Boyles, although that is a vote againstBrann and Pirsztuk.
VOTE OUT INCUMBENTS Marie Fellhauer and Dave Atkinson.
The following flyer is being distributed city-wide to residents and small businesses in the City of El Segundo today, on Sunday, January 11, 2014. Look for it attached to or near your front door or the gate or fence leading to your front door. It may be in a plastic bag due to rain. If you did not receive the flyer, you can download the PDF file and view it, print and give it to others, and/or email it to others in town.
Click HERE to download or view the “Send in Water & Sewer Fee Increase Protest Ballots ASAP !” flyer PDF file.
Send in Water & Sewer Fee Increase Protest Ballots ASAP !
Every Water Customer, Property Owner, & Authorized Representative Can Vote – Failure to Vote Counts as a “Yes, RAISE OUR FEES & TAXES” Vote !
Call & Email every Person & Business You Know that Resides or Owns Property in Town and Ask Them to Vote & Inform Their Contacts
All Protest Ballots must be received by the City Clerk by Tuesday, January 20, 2015
This grass-roots flyer contains facts you need to know to Stop these Fee Hikes
- This is our Last Chance to Stop the 9 Water Fee Rate Hikes and 5 Sewer Fee Rate Hikes scheduled by the City of El Segundo for 2015-2019
- These permanent rate hikes are in addition to the annual water rate hikes automatically passed on to us from the up-stream water providers – Metropolitan Water District (MWD) and West Basin Municipal Water District (WBMWD)
- These hikes will also increase Business Water Utility Taxes
- Businesses and Landlords will pass the hikes on to customers and tenants
- It makes no sense to raise fees and taxes when we are still paying millions of dollars yearly in excess City employee compensation and pensions that have no relation to reality – only to City union campaign support for City Council candidates
- We pay Police & Firefighters $150,000 to more than $345,000 total annual compensation
- Every Water Customer, Property Owner, or Authorized Representative of either can vote the Protest Ballots
- Whether or not you’re eligible to vote, please call and email every person & business you know that resides or owns property in town and urge them to vote & notify their contacts
- Download this flyer at PublicSafetyProject.org and email or give it to your contacts
- Complete, Sign, Date, & Send In your NEW set of Protest Ballots (marked “NEW” on envelope) – one for Water and one for Sewer (OLD Protest Ballots won’t be counted)
- Both a Water Protest Ballot and a Sewer Protest Ballot for each real estate parcel should be hand-delivered or mailed to the City Clerk at City Hall, 350 Main Street
- Protest Ballots must be RECEIVED before 6:00 PM Tuesday, January 20, 2015, or else at the 7:00 PM City Council meeting that night before the public hearing is closed
- To get replacement ballots by mail, or information, contact the City Clerk ASAP at 310-524-2305 or at City Hall, 350 Main Street (southeast corner at Holly Ave.)
Authored by Michael D. Robbins. Not authorized or endorsed by any candidate or committee.
Paid for by Michael D. Robbins, P.O. Box 2193, El Segundo, CA 90245. 1/8/2015 Rev. 4
The following information was not all on the flyer, but should be helpful.
We need another 1,400 completed Water Protest Ballots and 1,400 Sewer Protest Ballots delivered to the City Clerk’s office and received by Tuesday, January 20, 2015. We need everyone to do their share to help stop the water and sewer fee rate increases.
Please help by calling and emailing your friends and relatives in town. Also, please knock on the doors of everyone on your block, ask if they sent in their Water and Sewer Protest Ballots yet. If not, encourage them to request replacement Protest Ballots if needed, and to turn in their completed Protest Ballots.
If you lost or did not receive your NEW Water Fee Rate Increase Protest Ballot and NEW Sewer Fee Rate Increase Protest Ballot (both in the same envelope marked “NEW”), then you need to contact the El Segundo City Clerk’s office as soon as possible to request replacement Protest Ballots, because the City Clerk will mail you new Protest Ballots which takes time.
(The OLD Protest Ballots won’t be counted. They had an incorrect public hearing date on them.)
You may hand-deliver or mail your completed, signed, and dated protest ballots back to the City Clerk. If your mail may not arrive at City Hall by Tuesday, January 20, 2015, then please hand-deliver them. … Continue reading
Send In Fee Hike Protest Ballots ASAP!
We need every El Segundo resident, property owner, business, and water customer to act now to stop nine water fee rate hikes and five sewer fee rate hikes scheduled for 2015-2019. These hikes will also increase business water utility taxes. It makes no sense to raise fees and taxes when we are still paying millions of dollars yearly in excess City employee compensation and pensions that have no relation to reality – only to City union campaign support for City Council candidates.
Failure to send in Protest Ballots counts as “yes, raise our fees and taxes” votes. Businesses and landlords will pass the hikes on to customers and tenants.
Please complete, sign, date, and send in your new set of Protest Ballots (marked “new” on envelope) – one for Water and one for Sewer. The old ballots won’t be counted. A Water and Sewer Protest ballot for each real estate parcel should be mailed or hand-delivered to the City Clerk.
Every property owner, water customer, or authorized representative can vote the protest ballots. Whether or not you are eligible to vote, please call and email every person and business you know that resides or owns property in town and urge them to vote.
Ballots must be received before 6:00 PM Tuesday, January 20, 2015, or else at the 7:00 PM City Council meeting that night before the public hearing is closed.
For replacement ballots or information, visit or call the City Clerk immediately at 310-524-2305.
– Mike Robbins
Water/Sewer Protest Ballot Reminder
This letter is a water/sewer protest ballot reminder to send in your protest ballots. Fact, 50% plus 1 of the water and sewer protest ballots must be returned in order for these rates to not increase/escalate over the next four years. Failure to return protest ballots are by default a YES increase the water and sewer rates vote. If you have lost your ballots the City Clerk’s office will issue you new ones.
There are three ways to return your protest ballots. One, by mail. Two, in person at City Hall/City Clerk’s office by the end of the workday Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 6pm. Third, by returning your protest ballots before the close of the Protest Ballot Public Hearing portion of the Tuesday, January 20, 2015 council meeting. Again, the Protest Ballot Public Hearing is part of the January 20, 2015 council meeting and ballots must be returned by the end of the Protest Ballot Public Hearing portion of that council meeting.
Some sad water/sewer protest ballot facts. Only 27% and 30% protest ballots were returned in years 2006 and 2009 respectively. Obviously protest ballots are a group effort so please do your share.
– Liz Garnholz
EL SEGUNDO CITY ELECTION:
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Vote “NO” on Measure A Tax Hikes.
All El Segundo residents should visit the Election Information index page regularly, preferably daily, until the April 8, 2014 El Segundo city election.