The following letter to the editor was published in the El Segundo Herald newspaper (HeraldPublications.com) on Thursday, March 31, 2016 in the Letters section on page 6. The El Segundo Herald has a strict 250-word limit, including the title.
Name the council candidate(s) in the questions.
1. Which two council candidates removed a mayor without a legitimate reason?
2. Which two council candidates wanted senior citizens to pay for dial-a-ride, but not
others using it?
3. Which council candidate walked out of the meeting because he couldn’t work with other members?
4. Which council candidate attended a meet and greet of another candidate, causes problems by calling him a liar and other things, which caused people to leave?
5. Which council candidate interrupted a senior citizen during public communications and condemned her using of work “Mayberry” in describing El Segundo?
6. Which council candidate during a recent meet the candidates night by League of Women Voters, had to be warned twice by arbitrator regarding remarks about one of the others?
The answer to these questions is Dave Atkinson and Marie Fellhauer. Time for a change, Brann, Pirsztuk, and Boyles.
– Debbie Hayman